Oops, template not found
This is the default Umbraco view that is displayed when it couldn't find the template for your content, but don't panic, here's what to do:
What can you do?
- Make sure your document type ('Folder') has one or more template assigned to it.
- Make sure your content has a template selected in the template dropdown, and then publish the page.
- Name: Current Developments
- Id: content$empty_root$$_p__nhibernate$_v__guid$_73d81406f3854d7d82f9a06200f3f173
- Node Type: Folder
- Create Date: 5/31/2012 4:48:10 AM +00:00